Quick Chicken And Wine
Recipe by Mayra Martinez
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
This is a very simple chicken breast recipe excellent for any occasion. Goes well with white rice or pasta. Serve with a smile - that's an order!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In a shallow plate, spread Parmesan cheese. Divide chicken into three parts and dip seasoned chicken in eggs, then coat well with Parmesan cheese. Repeat until all of the chicken pieces are well coated (if you run short on egg and Parmesan, add one more egg and more Parmesan as needed).
- In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over medium high heat. Cook chicken, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Reduce heat and add wine. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes